Commercial Marine Boat Insurance | Velos Specialist Broker

Commercial Marine Boat Insurance

As independent specialist marine insurance brokers we operate a number of facilities that allow us to accommodate most types of commercial boat insurance enquiry.

Whether this be for brown water vessels operating inshore or commercial boat insurance for larger tonnage boats operating across the world.

In addition to commercial vessels insurance we can accommodate commercial marine policies and liabilities of varying classes.

To arrange cover and get a commercial boat insurance quote, please click HERE.

Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (20) 7929 4058 or email us with any enquiries or questions you may have.

Insuring your boat should mean you’re fully covered and we provide access to the full range of products for our customers to make sure this happens.

Please the following list of commercial products we can assist with;

  • Hull & Machinery. We operate a specialist scheme of Small UK and European Commercial craft but can also accommodate larger craft, up to and including Blue Water vessels.
  • Protection & Indemnity
  • War Risks. We have our own facility with our own wording which offers wider cover to your vessel than is the norm in the market.
  • Crew Liability and Personal Accident.
  • Ship Repairs Liability
  • Marina Operators
  • Port Harbour & Terminal Authorities
  • Third party liability

Make sure your business and activities are covered with our five-star personal service. We make sure to protect and insure your vessel using our vast knowledge to find you the right cover.

You can be safe in the knowledge with us that your boat insurers have not let you down if the worst happens and claims need to be made.

Get Your Commercial Boat Insurance Today and Join Our Many Happy Clients Who are Benefiting From Our Boat Insurance Right Now.

At Velos, we also cater for marine trade insurance.

Contact Us

Tel: +44 (0)20 7929 4058
Fax: +44 (0)20 7933 9350
Click here to email us

Velos Insurance Services Limited
Notcutt House,
36 Southwark Bridge Road,
View map

Connect with us

Latest News

Do You Need a Sailing License for A Sailboat? (Qualifications & Certifications)

Given just how big even a small pleasure craft can be and how dangerous it can be to sail anywhere, one would expect that there must be some kind of boater education card or at least a mandatory safety course as minimum req

April 20, 2022 read more