Yachting Boating World: The Clipper Round the World Race fleet will return to where it all started this Saturday, when the yachts sail past Tower Bridge and back to St Katharine Docks.
The 12 70-foot ocean racers will parade up the River Thames, much to the delight of the thousands of Clipper fans who are expected to turn out for the event.
The crew will return in spectacular style and pageantry, including live commentary, big screens and a main stage, ready to host the final celebrations of this tenth edition race.
Following emotional reunions with proud family members and friends, the winners will then take to the podium for their much deserved prizes.
Schedule of Parade of Sail on 30 July.
- 0719 Fleet arrives at the QE2 Bridge at Dartford.
- 0900 Fleet passes the Millennium Dome.
- 0912 Fleet passes Greenwich Observatory.
- 0930 Fleet passes Canary Wharf Pier.
- 0945 Feet is scheduled to arrive at Tower Bridge. The yachts will sail under its iconic archway before sailing back out again.
- 1035 Teams will sail into St Katharine Docks in groups of four in reverse overall standing order.
- 1250 The winning team is expected to sail into St Katharine Docks.
- 1300 Prize giving on the main stage.